A little update on my current life (numbered for your convenience):
1. HR internship! I intern in the Human Resources office a few hours a week and I absolutely love it! No one grows up thinking "hey, I want to work in HR," but here I am, like a kid in a candy store every week. It's wonderful :)
2. Resigning as NSLS President. I'm currently training my successor for the club and it's the hardest thing ever. I don't like the feeling that I'm handing my child over to someone else. What happens if the club dies next year? I trust my successor, but he's not ME. I feel like I can give my baby to a babysitter for a little while, but to give it to someone else FOREVER?! Goodness. This is just a club- having actual living breathing children must be 100x worse haha.
3. RA. Still as busy as ever, but I'm so proud of my floor community this semester! They are really growing together and creating friendships and I'm, once again, like a proud parent. Of course there are still a few surprises with my job, but it's so much easier than it was last semester! Yay for experience! We started the interview process for next year's RAs and I can't believe I've come full circle. CRAZY!
4. Missionaries! I love writing my missionaries, same as always, but now I've added a bunch to the list! I write my good friends Sarah, Tara, Ryan, Matt, and Nikayla on a regular basis, but I soon will be adding Syd and Keegan. Goodness! How can we be so grown up already!? It's so fun to write letters to people I care about so much. Ryan, Matt, and Nikayla are on the downhill slope of their missions and I'm super excited to see them sooner rather than later (not to mention it will save me tons of money on postage).
5. Working toward the Future. At this point, I'm refining and sending out resumes and interviewing whenever I get the chance. I can't even believe that graduation is within my grasp! The senioritis has kicked in a bit, but I'm just so excited for the future career that I will soon be embarking on. There's not a lot set in stone for me, but the more I learn, the more I want the change of pace and the more I want to close the SUU chapter of my life.
Thanks for reading :)